In this annual report you can read about our work in 2013. Our programme is centered around four main themes: governance and management of productive landscapes, sustainable timber trade for domestic and international markets, local governance and community management of forests and financing sustainable forest management. Activities are developed in our six country programmes, the Netherlands, Bolivia and Guyana.
- Making knowledge work for people and forests: 25 years of Tropenbos International
- The impacts of land acquisition and conversion
- From illegal to legal: options and solutions for the domestic timber market
- Effective forest governance
- Scaling up sustainable forestry business
- Creating strong individuals and organizations in the forest sector