In this annual report you can read about our work in 2014. Our programme is centered around four main themes: governance and management of productive landscapes, sustainable timber trade for domestic and international markets, local governance and community management of forests and financing sustainable forest management.
- Landscapes – a space for development or a place of identity?
- Increasing transparency and sustainability in supply chains: Supporting FLEGT-VPA processes
- Good forest governance: facilitating stakeholder participation
- Enhancing financing of sustainable forest management in the Amazon region
- Creating strong capacities in the forest sector